Welcome to the Charter Retail Modem Testing Program
In partnership with Charter Communications, Kyrio has been selected to help you achieve your retail modem Charter Retail Device Certification. With over 20 years of experience in one of the largest connected-device ecosystems in the world, Kyrio’s comprehensive knowledge ensures device and service interoperability and has delivered millions of reliable products. Just follow these three easy steps to get your devices Charter Retail Certified:1. How to Get Started Certifying Your Retail Modem
- Send us an email to notify us of your intent to submit, indicating the device to be tested and expected arrival date at the Kyrio lab.
- Complete the application in Kyrio’s Product Submission Tool or (PST).
Upon request, Kyrio will schedule a kick-off call to review the testing process, confirm the submission, discuss the schedule and communication plan, and conduct Q&A session.
2. Send Us Your Devices
For Charter Retail Certification, please send devices to Kyrio and Charter.
- Send 6 devices for DOCSIS testing
- Send 8 devices if submitting for DOCSIS and Wireless
Kyrio shipping address:
Attn: Lisa Warther, Charter Retail Program
858 Coal Creek Circle
Louisville, CO 80027
Phone: +1 303 661 3181
- Send 2 devices to the Advanced Technologies Lab and
- Send 2 devices to Greenwood Village Operations
Charter Shipping Addresses:
Charter – Advanced Technologies
Attn: Anita Margittai
14810 Grasslands Dr
Englewood, CO 80112
Phone: +1 720 518 2556
Attn: Halina Teague
6175 South Willow Drive
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
+1 720 518 2521
3. Kyrio Testing & Certification Steps
- Kyrio initiates the Charter testing specification and provides a weekly progress update.
- At the completion of testing, Kyrio will submit the test result to Charter for a device retail certification decision.
- Kyrio then communicates the Charter decision and upon approval, your device will be added to the Charter WhiteList external internet site.
At Kyrio we are honored to serve as your main point of contact, throughout the Charter Retail Certification Process. If you have any questions or need a PST log-in, please contact us at CharterRetail@Kyrio.com.
*Please note that Charter does not accept EMTA Voice devices for their retail testing program.