Welcome to the Charter Retail Modem Testing Program
In partnership with Charter Communications, Kyrio has been selected to help you achieve your retail modem Charter Retail Device Certification. With over 20 years of experience in one of the largest connected-device ecosystems in the world, Kyrio’s comprehensive knowledge ensures device and service interoperability and has delivered millions of reliable products. Just follow these three easy steps to get your devices Charter Retail Certified:1. How to Get Started Certifying Your Retail Modem
- Kyrio will contact you to schedule a kick-off call to review the testing process, confirm the submission, discuss the schedule and communication plan, and conduct Q&A session.
- Ship your devices to Kyrio and Charter:
- If submitting for DOCSIS, please provide 5 devices
- If submitting for DOCSIS with Wireless, please provide 8 devices
- In addition to sending devices to Kyrio, Charter requires two sample devices be sent to their lab.
- Kyrio initiates the Charter testing specification and provides a weekly progress update.
- At the completion of testing, Kyrio will submit the test result to Charter for a device retail certification decision.
- Kyrio then communicates the Charter decision and upon approval, your device will be added to the Charter WhiteList external internet site.
At Kyrio we are honored to serve as your main point of contact, throughout the Charter Retail Certification Process. If you have any questions or need a PST log-in, please contact us at CharterRetail@Kyrio.com.
Please note that Charter does not accept EMTA Voice devices for their retail testing program.